Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hello!

This comes a little too late but in case anyone is wondering about my PW result, it's A.

So, just when I thought something good is actually coming into my life, life comes back and bit me like a good bitch. I trust I don't have to remind you of how accident-prone I can get and if there is ever a 50% probabilty of getting hurt in a non-dangerous activity, I am in the other side of 50%. That's the making of a champion.

Yesterday was the most eventful day I ever had in a week. In the morning, I was listening to The Beatles and of all songs, Hey Jude was on repeat in my head so I didn't do much yesterday except for singing really really loudly and out of tune the whole day. Then at night, I was on the bed reading a book and honestly, that song sticked in my head better than 10 leeches ever could stick on anybody's behind.

So, I was at the right side of my bed and I rolled over, no wait, I kind of violently rolled over to the left and reached out to the floor to get my mp3. So get this, there is a wardrobe on the left side of my bed. Any solid object that is in the proximity of my motion is an interference and thus a probable source of injury.

And true enough, I hit my head on the edge of my wardrobe and I literally, jerked back and was on my back for quite a while. At first, I was so shocked, some kind of adrenalin rush kinda thing. Then when that stopped, everything else did. And that's when I had a lapse kind of thing, you know, like not being aware of what happened at that instant. I blanked out.

When I was concious, my vision was blurred and hell, I was so afraid I hit some kind of nerve thingy that would make me blind or like amnesia, the first thing I instinctively did was shout out my own name. And since I did not shout out "Jessica Alba", I knew I was fine.

But but but, I had a super high fever later, went for check-up and all and I think I'm fine. The only discomfort is that my head hurts, my ear will suddenly gets blocked and then I'd feel a poking kinda thing in both ears. But other than that, I'm good.

Anyway, my ulcer is gone! Something's gotta give.

Secretly, I'm worried that there's some damage in my brain.

No comments: