Thursday, September 10, 2009

I really shouldn't be here but then again, I shouldn't be doing many other things.

GP over and if there is one thing I should learn from this prelims is that, never ever ever do a Singapore based essay. the problem with me is that when I write about things that matter to me, i write it passionately and when it comes to singapore, i become extremely critical.

the question was about terrorism being the biggest threat to singapore and see, instead of focussing on osama and the likes, my mind automatically arranged 3248209482309 other threats singapore face.

and im thinking the case i present for terrorism isn't as strong as my other threats. which really, is a threat to me. was really hoping to nail at least a B again for this prelims but seeing how disastrous it turned out...

anyway, i can't wait for this godforsaken prelims and a levels to be over so i can do a million other things that are of genuine importance.

and something bothering me yo.

No comments: