Friday, September 5, 2008

Darlings!

Been very busy of late.

Y'know, with studying for promos and fiddling with the omnia, figuring the omnia, flaunting the omnia and things like that...

Nah, I'm kidding. Studying isn't going much as plan but hey, at least, I got some going here. And, I pretty much realised, I cannot do Physics to save my life. If I am at gunpoint, I rather you shoot me than ask me to do some forces and dynamics question. Either way, I'm dead already.

Let me tell you what mah bitch (omnia) can do.

I can write my sms.
I have the accelerometer shit so the screen thingy kinda move in any direction that I go.
I can reject my call by just flipping my phone downwards.
I can...

A lot more. But of the thousand functions, those above are the only ones I figured. Whatever, slow and steady wins the race!

If anyone of you knows anything else, enlighten me okay!

And I realised that a few of my post talked about my dad but this will be the last one, I promise!

Dad: Alamak, the shop close la. (some apek electronics shop)
Me: Okay, lets go 7-11 now.
(dad walks fast)
Me: Ba, can walk slower not?!
Dad: Hurry later the shop close!
Me: ...

No comments: