Saturday, September 20, 2008

My First 'Crime'

Just a really quick one here.

I got fined for jaywalking. Yeah, that's right. How bodoh right?

I mean of all 'crimes' I could have done, jaywalking had to be it. It's not even glam la.

So now, my name is with the traffic police as one of the most possible citizens to ignore the existence of a colossal piece of shit concrete you people call 'overhead bridge' because yours truly find it more practical and time-saving to just cross the road.

And it's not like I dashed across the road- I waited for the road to clear and by that I mean, no cars, no lorries, no trains, no rickshaw for at least 50m before hurrying to the other side of the road. That has got to count for something eh!

Hurhur. Whatever la. It was my fault anyway.

But seriously, the 2 policemen were waiting for me under the overhead bridge and I can bet till my last dime that they were so freaking happy that I jaywalked. Cause finally there's some action.

Talk about being worth the wait.

And funny shit is I told so many people that I want to commit like a small harmless 'crime' before I turn 18 and nahh, take this amalina! Bodoh sia. It's not like I advocate crime but I mean, if you are gonna do something about it, better make the best out of it.

And I wrote countless compositions when I was in P1 and P2 about people getting fined for jaywalking and confidently I told my English teacher then, and I'm paraphrasing here, "Which idiot would get fined for jaywalking? It's just too stupid. "

Baik baik.

No comments: