Thursday, October 2, 2008

I am so random

I miss this space like crazy.

Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya!!!!

I am soo rich and happy right now that if you ask me to pay for something, I would.

Anyway, left this space for quite some time cause at first there was promos and all then when the fun was all over, I was too busy doing nothing, I had no time to update or bathe. Seriously.

The last time I stayed home for close to a week all in the noble cause to save water in Singapore. And I went on 6 days unbathed, unsoaped, unshampooed and uncleansed. But, I change everything la. I just didn't bathe.

And, on the seventh day, I spent 45 mins bathing, shampooing 4 times after conditioning 6 times, putting shower gel every minute, exfoliating 2 times and brushing my teeth twice before bathing and another 2 times after bathing.

And I figured, in that 45 mins, I used more than I would have if I had bathe for 6 days.

And I have no idea why I am letting the whole world in my best kept secret.

I digressed.

Promos was promos. Chem was Chem. And that is that.
I'm looking forward to finishing the damn PW, go China!, prom duty, JC1 bash, orientation stuffs and quit for the whole year!!!

Okay, I'm tired and sleepy.

No comments: