Friday, June 5, 2009

Honestly, I've clean forgotten I have a blog.

Ok maybe that wasn't completely honest. The thing is, I remember I have a space here but I've been too busy lately to actually bother to write anything. And I doubt there's anyone coming here anymore unless you really really really are obsessing about me. Which, by the way, reflects sound judgement on your part.

So anyhoo, midyears are coming really soon. And I am fast becoming tired of the same routine everyday. I really hope to pass 2 of my H2s at least. And I really want one of it to be Chem.

A levels is coming eh. But I don't feel the heat, if you know what I mean. Like there's no kick man. Like I'm just like this ----> -.-

No I must be scared. Like Oooo Im so scared of Alevels I will pee in my pants kinda scared. It's time to get down on it man.

It's time to get jiggy with it.

No, I mean get serious with it.

Ok, you know what I mean.

No comments: