Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I figured I better update this space cos I have people smsing me to ask if I am alive. Hoho, would be so funny if i actually replied no.

No, that would not really be funny.

Anyway, I just need to ramble now. And don't pretend you don't like to read my rants; you love it.

Oh guess what. My Omnia died on me. Like my freaaking expensive Omnia which I expected to last me till the next life actually died on me in less than a year. Bloody hell. You know, the problem with touch phones is that once you cannot touch your screen, your phone is just as good as the next junk you find. And you cannot sms without looking at the screen. I hate that. But I've not said anything cause I wanted the Omnia so badly anyway.

And to make things more cheery as it already is. My mp3 is damaging. Again, bloody hell. And my father actually bought me a new ear piece la. So, I kinda tried my luck a bit and asked if he would get me an iTouch and obviously he said no.

But a day later he came and asked if my mp3 was okay and what I wanted to do if my mp3 dies. And he said something about iTouch but I forgot what it was cause I was imagining the prospect of getting an iTouch. I seriously think if I really want an iTouch, I can persuade him enough and I would definitely get it. I think.

And oh oh, speaking of my father, he really is so funny!

During my ankle appt he came into the consultation room,

Doc: And who are you to the patient?
Father: Uhhh.. Uhhh... Errr.... Ok wait. Uhhh.... She's my daughter.

Weird weird.

No comments: