Thursday, May 7, 2009

I was trying to make sense of China's government system and after i read the notes thoroughly, I thought I had it. They have this vertical and horizontal and parallel system and I could distinguish them.

Then I read an article that said "... both the government and the CCP...". And I was like isn't CCP the government? So I wiki it to check and I saw the government in China so I clicked on "Central People's Government" and I was really nervous cause I only heard of Central govt and turns out, it's the same thing.

Then they said the Central govt is synonomous to the State Council and so I clicked on that and it explained itself so clearly that state council is largely with central people's govt. which is the central govt. which is in beijing. which is controlled by the ccp. thus the government is the ccp.

OMG seriously. WHAT??!!

No comments: