Saturday, May 2, 2009

I've been so so busy these past weeks that I really had no time to blog. And when I actually had time, I was actually too tired so I chose my sleep over blogging. Anyway, I have 2 things to talk about today.

Firstly, I stepped down from council already and you know, it's the kind of feeling you get after you vomitted. After you vomit, you feel bad, it's so painful, unpleasant but after a while it feels good, like a relief. It's the same like council. At first, you'll feel a little out of place, no more morning duties, no more meetings, no more council room, no more staying back till very late at night. But when you get to go home immediately after school ends, you'll feel great. It's wonderful.

But seriously, to the 29 of you, it has been a great honour to be in this journey with you guys. There can be no other council I rather be. No 6, 30 strong and always.

Secondly, my hamster Grabbles passed away yesterday afternoon. He couldn't pee a lot for like 2 days and yesterday, he was extremely weak. It was Labour Day and it was hell hard for me to get a vet cause every clinic is closed but in the end I got one at Balestier. Freaking far. And when we got there, the vet told me he wasn't sick. But, he was dying.

And he was gonna go very soon. That sucks cause I went all the way from Tampines to ulu Balestier to only hear that there is nothing they can do for my hamster because he is dying. Got a taxi home with his cage and all and somewhere near Bedok, I realised while I was rubbing him, there was no more heart beat.

And he's gone on his blanket on my lap.

It's funny cause I told my mom that when our hamsters die, I don't want to be the one to find them dead. And Grabbles is kinda the one I like the most. Cause he's smart and he's really like a baby.

But he's gone.

No comments: