Friday, March 6, 2009

I have finally discovered the value of time. What one second can make, what one second can break. The profound impact one second can have on the rest of your lives.

This is the story and let me warn you it's really anti-climax.

I was bathing, getting ready for school and at that point, when i was shampooing my hair, i've always feared that when i open my eyes, there'll be something standing, floating, sitting (you get my drift) in front of me. That is the secret to bathing in less than 5 minutes.

So anyway, after all that, I was contemplating whether to cleanse my face for the second time (i have that strange habit) or just get dressed straightaway but because everyone knows how lazy i am, i chose to get out. So, immediately after i stepped out of the toilet, my mother rushed in. and THAT, was when it happened.

A COCKROACH FLEW INTO THE TOILET FROM THE WINDOW AND FLEW ALL OVER THE TOILET!

Can you imagine what would have happened if I actually decided to cleanse my face again?!

OMG.

That is my understanding of the value of time and above anything, that is the beauty of sloth.

I knew something good would eventually come out from my being so goddamn lazy.

No comments: