Sunday, March 15, 2009

I never had thought that this weekend would be the most defining moment of my 17 years of life. Weekends are supposed to be a waste of 48 hours and you are supposed to get lost in it but mine turned out to be so momentuous that it took me offguard.

The worst kind of situation one can ever land in is to choose between two things. It would be hell a lot easier if one of the two has no value to you for in that case, your choice is clear and you have no reservation in making your stand. But what if out of the two, both matters?

I honestly wished no one has to go through this.

On Friday night, I saw a cat on top of a hamster cage outside of a shop neap Mr Prata. Don't get me started on why anyone would have the heart to leave a hamster all alone in his cage at night, shivering in cold. This cat was eyeing on the hamster and anyone would know what that means. The hamster was to the cat like the prata was to me.

I could not concentrate on eating my prata because that hamster kept climbing the gates of his cage while the cat kept scratching the cage. I swear the way the hamster was teasing the cat (and being stupid) was like the most intense foreplay ever.

And you know that I likexzzz both hamster and cat but at that point it was war between the two with some twenty humans with the exception of myself being so close to the battle ground but eating away in oblivion. It was war and in war, you have to choose a side.

And so when I saw the cat trying to kick the cage off the table, I ignored the other patrons and quickly ran to shoo the cat away. And I just stood there as the poor cat purred with eyes brimming with what I think is disappointment rather than hate.

I freaking saved the hamster. But I felt so bad for the cat whom I have named Bobby (yes again) and fed him the longan in my mom's drink.

I'd kill for the drama one more time.

Anyway, I have a stiff neck and I have GP paper tmr.

No comments: