Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yen Sin, I solved that chem qn already after i stopped being so pissy. Haha, thanks anyway!

I can only do chemistry. And maths.

In fact, I've only been doing chemistry and maths.

And i'm done hating physics. I spent a year (if you dont count my sec school years) hating it and now I'm very tired. Hating physics is no longer fun. And now when I'm really trying to get into the physics frame of mind, I just get brain freeze.

No, really. My brain just stops functioning. And slowly, I can feel that my oxygen supply is depleting, my eyes turn red, and it starts to pop out and you can see the veins on my temple and then I turn green. And then.. bam! I am the Hulk.

Shit im so not funny.

I no longer am funny after I do Physics.

This is such a stupid post. told you my brain froze.

No comments: