Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I skipped school today because I have not completed my maths and physics assignments. I'm such a pussy man. Deep inside, I am so ashamed of myself because 17 years old already and still pon school cause scared teacher scold.

Actually, I was not scared really. I just anticipated that the assignments will take up a lot of my time and this week is a pretty hectic one especially with SDS. So when I woke up today at 745, I washed up, made coffee (i convinced myself that coffee is like fuel) and fell asleep again while waiting for the water to boil.

I know. I know. I'm that pathetic.

So woke up again at 945 and I had to reboil my water and this time I made sure I did not lie down with my mother again. My mother has this unseen force that just pulls you to sleep with her when you just intend to sit on the bed. Anyhoo, I made coffee and at 10 plus I got to work. By 1pm, I finished all my assignments already.

And I cannot believe I pon just for 3-hours work. I should really shoot myself.

But whatever la, I love days without school. It makes me feel human.

No comments: