Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another real life evidences of how bodoh I can get.

You see, since I've been deprived of any real excitement for quite a while and by that I mean choosing to take on physics with my puny brain or trying to solve some maths questions without trying to literally crack my skull open, I decided to do my homework. After not touching no books since the last day of Promos.

This has got to be so exciting, right?

Yes. And sad. And depressing. And angry. And then vulgar. And then giving up. And then a string of what-ifs. Like, what if I get married now, maybe that's easier. Like what if I not go to school anymore. Like what if I stop getting so annoyed over things that don't matter and move on to things that do. Like how to get my hamsters to wake up, like checking if my other friends are alive and well, like checking if my phone's fm radio is doing a-ok.

And then, because Amalina is a freaking genious that she herself cannot stand, she decided to abandon her homework and listen to ghost stories on the radio.

It's on RIA, a malay station and now because Amalina is scared out of her poor mind, she decided to blog so as to channel all the fear away. And not very deep inside, she knows like that is gonna work.

So now not only am I the most stupid girl on the planet, every noise I hear now scares the shit out of me. The recipe to a successful future.

And seriously, ever since I've been to JC, I've thought about getting married more than I ever had in my whole life. Don't care who, just married.

That's scary on a whole new level.

No comments: