Friday, December 26, 2008

I need to stop being so lazy.

For the past few weeks, I've been sleeping at 3ish in the morning and wake up only when the clock strikes 12pm. And then I'll play with my hamsters for a little while, like 2 hours and then eat (not them, but real food). And then, I'll laze around for a little while than do some work. Then at night like 930 I'll be in my room watching tv all the way till 3am and the whole thing repeats.

Best.

And I hate the time of the month. I'm so pms-y this month. It annoys me so much. And my stomach hurts so much, it annoys me even more.

And the only thing I've been doing a lot is just chemistry. Half because I have to at least finish some of the work and another half because that's the only thing I am decent at. Hate it or love it, it's still chem man.

I'm really just rambling.

Should I watch yes man or bedtime stories?

And oh this may be a BIG surprise to you (HAHA) but I really hate physics. We are like water and oil, we just dont go together. I'm just gonna die if I cant pass my alvls.

Omg. My stomach hurts so much. I dont know if its that time of the month or it's time for me to poop.

Ok la. Don't be naughty. Bye.

No comments: