Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sup bitches!

Go buy toto now cause I'm doing my chemistry and maths assgn now. I swear after what seems like years of not doing any academic-related work, the genius mind is gone. Gone with the wind, I tell you.

Haha, like it's been there the whole time.

I think I can do Maths A levels paper already. No, really. Say there are 20 questions in a paper, the duration then should be 20.5hrs. Do your math (but don't bother if it is as powderful as mine)- that's how short I take for each question.

Bodoh nak mampos.

And somebody has got to put a stop to those people issuing chemistry hw.

Like, excuse me, how long did you think our holiday was? Like we have only 1 agenda as we wake up every morning what. No need to go out and waste time outside. No need to feel happy. Like we sitting for only 1 A level paper next year what.

So, the whole of tys, 2 tutorials and 1 worksheet really appear to be insufficient. I swear I thought they would snail mail us more work to be done. I'm bawling for more!

C'mon chem dpt, you can do better than 2 parts to a holiday hw. Like seriously 2 parts only?! Why didn't you throw in like 3 or 4 e-learning lectures or something, you innovative people! I have never felt so deprived of chemistry since forever that I feel the need to combust.

Oh look. Chem joke! Must have had a little too much chem these few days, but how could that be right?!

Oh god. I'm so tired being so lame.

No comments: