Saturday, February 14, 2009

Don't you feel that Saturday has a nice ring to its name? It sounds like joy in the background, teeming with the possible hope for you to catch up with whatever that have left you behind during the weekdays and the temptation to just be a sloth and let whatever that have left you behind forget you completely.

Oh yes, Saturday mornings are the best.

The post-Orientation ordeal continues to bite me where it hurts most. There's a million things to do and understand and even then, I'm sure I have left something out. And there's also the need to bake brownies for Monday. Oh mamma mia.

If I can get thru this weekend, I can get married already. No, that's a little too ambitious. Let's try conquering the world first. One step at a time.

Anyway, I hate the SPCA posters in school. No, please don't get me wrong, I'm all for raising awareness on the surge of abuse cases and strongly for decapitating the dickheads responsible for it but the pictures are a little too gory for my liking.

There was this picture where they left very little to the imagination when they showed a bloody wound on a dead dog and I was like swept with horror and disbelief but nothing could have prepared me for the next one; okay, you know every HDB has this pole thingy where the firemen can turn the 'wheels' and water will flow into the hose they attached to. Some monsters put a dead cat on top of the wheels, hanging without mercy.

And the moment I saw that, I was like I'm taking home all stray cats I see. But really, that picture was the most disturbing and triggered my stubborn tear glands to work.

On a side note, my tear glands are a bit too active these days and I don't even know why.

Why would anybody want to hurt such cute and adorable creatures? It's just preposterous and a strong indication of insanity. Personally, these people should just die. No that would be letting them off too easily. They should be mutilated slowly and fed to the tigers which I'm very certain the tigers would be upset since they would have to eat 2nd grade shit meat.

But seriously la, if you are reading this and you are an animal-abuser, please do us a favour and grab the nearest sharp object and let it touch your warm skin where you can feel the pulse of your depressing life and slowly run the object across. Thank you so much for doing this one favour to the world. No, we won't miss you.

I told someone (can't rmb who) I wanted to be a volunteer at the SPCA but he told me I would not make it thru a day cause there are animals who are in very bad condition and posters worse than those in school at every corner and turn of the place. I would break man.

My hamsters abuse me like mad; Grabbles bit my index finger so hard it bleed like crazy and the only abuse I did was taking out his tissue box, his tunnel, his food andpushed his whole house to one corner. And I thought he would be repentant so I opened his doors and next thing you know, the little devil ran all the way to the door, bit my finger and tried to pull it into his house.

Now, now, exceptions are inevitable. And this is an exception to abuse cases. :)

No comments: