Tuesday, February 10, 2009

OMG. Just when I thought I could be happy, something broke my bubble today.

I am so freaking lagging in my studies like I don't know how I'm gonna salvage the situation. I've always been good at catching up with nonsense like this but I think this is the most challenging catching up I have faced to date.

Physics they almost finishing electric field yet I'm still struggling with potentiometer.
Chemistry they are are at carboxylic acid and I'm just at qn 2 of my halogen derivative.
Maths is already at a new topic which I forgot its title cause I'm too worried that I may not finish my definite integral in time.
Lets not get started on CSE cause my results getting disgusting.

I.Am.So.Busted.

And there's 2 tests next week.
And Phy SPA tmr.

Oh.Somebody.Shoot.Me.Dead.

No comments: