Saturday, February 28, 2009

Yesterday, I had sore throat and the kinda irritating cough you get when you want to but you cannot and there's like dust particles sticking on your lungs. And it made me so annoyed cause it was so hard to sleep and we all know the importance of a good sleep.

So last night, I had the worst time trying to fall asleep cause the eyes were heavy and the mind was exhausted but each time I drift into my slumber, my throat itches and I cough so hard that my throat felt like it was on fire. And my head throbs from the violent coughs and sneezing, i was tempted to take a Panadol.

Oh in case you didn't know, I rather put up with a week of agony than take my medicine. I cannot stand the bitterness of medicine. And I'm scared of it.

So when I woke up this morning, i took a panadol and that says a lot about the discomfort i was in. Woke up again with the bitchiest throat ever and a nose that is running faster than a Kenyan.

And oh, that got me thinking that I'd take fractured arm/sprained ankle any day than some stupid flu.

No comments: