Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So here's the deal right.

Injury no. 3274892173192837928: Numb left hand; Unable to raise hand without expletives.

And I heard you say, what's new?

Honestly, I have no idea what the hell happened to my hand but I do remember knocking it against something on Sunday. Something because I knock myself against every possible object in my proximity to the extent I cannot even remember if it's the drawer, the door, the table leg or my father.

But it sure hurts like hell and we all know what a brave person I am so I thought and still am telling myself this shit will go away in due time and there's not a need to go to the doctor. Last time I went there with a minor fractured right hand, they used force and violence to get my hand moving again and supposedly, loosen it and the only thing that was loosen was my patience.

So, I'm not going in there again. Hopefully la.

Anyhoo, I have a Physics test tmr, CSE SBQ to submit plus summarised reading materials and the same shit with GP. Oh my god, it's no wonder I wish I was stupid instead of lazy.

And I have too many encounters with animal abuse cases of late that I think it's a divine call for me to step up and save the bears in the wild and the monkeys on the table of restaurants in China waiting for their brains to be sliced open and devoured.

I think I'll volunteer at ACRES or SPCA maybe but I don't think I'm ready to see real animals with real wounds. It's just too much for me la. But I'll keep that thought.

Oh my mother just told me she is taking me for X-ray this Friday. HAHA.

oh shit.

No comments: