Friday, February 27, 2009

So you know right, I've been analysing myself, deciphering my own words, decoding my every movement.. you know, the basic things you would do when you are trying to figure out how God's best creation works. And lets not get to the technicalaties of it cause I would lose you cause damn, I am complex.

And I lost my train of thoughts.

Oh yes, so while doing the above, I discovered something about myself. No, strike that. I did not discover- just found something concrete that affirmed my discovery of 837218371298371 years. And this is it..

My eyes and my mind seem to not be able to coordinate. And as such, I tend to abuse and often misuse these terms- "hot" and "sexy". My eyes see something not really of those qualities but like any other malfunctioned brain, my mind screams "hot" and "sexy" and I hyperventilate.

To further substantiate my claims of defection on my part, I find hotness and sexiness in all the wrong places/people. Places, not much honestly but often, people really. Like for example, I find this one person really really sexy cause he is so mysterious since he doesn't do anything that suggests amiability.

But seriously, friendly is so overrated! Lets all be cold and mean so we can all be sexy.

I'm praying this is yet another phase but knowing me, this may take a while.

No comments: