Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am so tired. Drained physically and mentally. Largely in the mind but drained all the same.

It's only the beginning of the year but I feel like I've done this for the longest time and every day is turning into a tormenting bitch. Each morning, I anticipate for the end of the day and each Monday, I know I'd die just to have this academic year over with.

School sucks. And I mean it now more than ever.

I hate the pace of lecture in school esp chem lectures. It's so freaking fast 99% of the time I get lost while trying to catch up and the other 1% of the time, I got too tired trying to catch up, I let myself get lost. A's is at the end of the year not next week dammit.

And there has never been a day that passed without myself revering at my sheer brilliance of even hatching a thought to take up Physics. What the hell was I thinking, trying to change the world, eh?

Ah, I'm just very frustrated at so many things that in the end, I don't know what to be angry with. It's like I have the longest PMS ever.

No comments: