Friday, April 11, 2008

77% Scoring A

The best thing about being a Meridian is that you get to have a holiday today. Okay, end of story.

Anyway, I have nothing much to say but since I miss this space, I am here now without anything on my mind. Oh wait here comes one...

TK sports day later at 230 but I'm not sure if i can make it. I really want to go but I have other things on and that sucks balls. You know, everytime I go back TK and I see the familiar faces again, yeah true, the agony of missing the school gets healed but once I pass the gates, the agony gets worse. It's like I never want to leave. I just want to stay there, in the library and doing my work. Everytime I am coming back to TK, I'll walk really fast and once I'm in the compound, I just get that feeling, you know.

God, I love TK. I miss TK like craaaaazy.

Anyway, interview yesterday was pretty okay, I guess. I am not really sure how I fared but I felt comfortable and there was an on-going conversation, no long awkward pause. One of the questions from the councillor was this: Why did the chicken cross the road? My jaw dropped, hit the floor and inside, I was exploding with laughter. But, interview with the seniors was worse than the teacher cause they put on a facade and it's very uncomfortable, actually.

The interview was with Mr Tan and there was nothing pressurising about it. He asked me to do a self-intro first and this was what I said, "Hello.*silence* My name is Amalina but you can call me Ama. I'm from Tanjong Katong Secondary and I'm in love with the school. I love Chemistry by the way and I love GP."

It was actually quite fun doing the interview with Mr Tan cause initially I had this impression of him of being... hard to please. But, nice guy so can la.

LATEST NEWS: 77% OF MJC STUDENTS SCORED A FOR PW 2007.

Congrats, muggers!

I need to redo the format of my PI now.

No comments: