Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Mental Note

Surprised to see me here?

Yeah, me too. I can like finally blog on a weekday just like good ole PAE days. Hah, those were the days when you go to college with a smile on your face and come back home even happier. Now, cannot make it la...

Anyway, I just sat for my Chem Common Test just now and I tell you, I wasted 50 mins of my life when I could have done something that would not have stepped on my ego that badly. Firstly, 50mins for a 3 questions paper. Good deal, right? My ass.

They gave you 3 questions and with many many different parts and at the beginning of each question there is a whole paragraph of shit that doesn't concern you or the question you are doing. But, it's still there. Sounds familiar, no?

Very much like TK's chem paper (I miss doing the weekly tests, btw) but the only difference is that, you panic with TK's paper but in the end, you'll get your answer and eventually your A but this time, you panic with MJ's paper but in the end, you get silly answer that stares right at your face and eventually a smiley face on your paper. (U grade).

I just completed my gases online quiz and I scored 4/10. Not bad not bad... Anything above 0 is not bad.

Maths test coming up on Thurs and I am mentally prepared. For the worst, that is.

I completed my China Essay and I exceeded the word limit. And, that was only my 4th point. 9 pages long essay with almost 3000 words and that is not even my complete version.

OH. My council interview is on Thursday, 630pm!

Okay, I'm off to make some sense out of Maths.

No comments: