Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Apple Should've Killed Him

I have so many things on my mind now that I have to just pour out.

Anyway, I was drunk during GP today. I couldn't analyse the paradox in the question and I was praying that Mr Chiang wouldn't call my name. But, he did and I think most probably because I wasn't responsive in tutorial at all today unlike other days. And, I gave the stupidest answer, no other drunk JC student would and I malu-ed myself. A first time to everything...

Oh, then we had a current affairs quiz. Again. I told him that he should stop giving us these quizes cause all it does is step on my ego and mash it up and making me feel even stupid. So, he suggested doing Singapore-related questions since familiarity and all. And, guess what, I had nothing about our ministers. Zero. Kosong.

If I don't know anything about my country, I wouldn't know anything about the world.

I am a politically-apathetic Singaporean student. I rest my case.

Anyhoo, Maths test tomorrow and I still have some revision to do. You see, this is killing me slowly because I still don't feel the urgency, you know the kinda rush to study really hard for. A year ago, okay fine, maybe 10 months ago, I felt the need, the purpose to study cause it only makes sense to study for Os. But now, even promos are still quite far away and Mid Year is still 4 months away. And besides, I cannot even get my Physics right so it's, in a way, demoralising. Screw you, Newton! (okay, i don't mean that, Isaac)

JC, JC, JC. Why, why, why.

Anti-climax a bit. I blended these fruits just now- mango, banana, apple and carrot. Yummy! Go try it but make sure its 2 bananas.

I miss TK so much. More than ever. I'd do anything to be officialy a part of TK again- with the class of 2007 and the teachers and those times playing again. Anything.

Anyway, the following has nothing to do with any of you so you can say sayonara now.

you. i'm really glad we had that talk just now cause it cleared everything up. and, thank you because you were honest and sincere so i wouldn't feel odd coming clean and not hiding anything from you anymore. you see, i need to move on and this is holding me back so i'll pretend that all that took place between us was just a mistake. a moment or rather, 2 years of foolishness and immaturity and now that we can think better, we're better off this way. i still smile when i remember how i rush everytime to check my msgs during our usual time and how i felt so panicky and wouldnt stop saying 'omg' when i see your name on my phone. its a fond memory but your name isnt on my phone any longer and so i'm letting this memory go. thank you because you brought out the best and worst in me.

No comments: