Tuesday, April 29, 2008

(P)athetic (I)dea

I have not been blogging properly these days cause I've been oh so very busy. Just felt like wasting my time typing my nonsensical thoughts out before I finish up my PI.

I really want to meet the guy whose head generated this fantastic, creative idea of having Project Work. And, even more impressive, his idea of integrating his already superb initial idea into our A levels grades. I really want to meet him.

Then, we can have a good chat and I can ask him if he had concussion when he thought of this idea. Or whether he had a distorted memory of his childhood and teenage years that he felt the pressing need to reach out to the unfortunate others out there to land them in the same fate. And, losing their sanity. Just like him.

Okay, fine. I am kidding. If you are the person mentioned above, I just want to say you succeeded cause I lost my sanity and I find humor in making fun of a guy who probably does not even exist.

I am just gonna complain and complain today because... I am a Singaporean.

Since when do you measure one's fitness according to how far they jump?! I can run, I can do inclined pull-ups, I can do push-ups, I can do sit-ups and all other -ups you can think of but because I can't jump, I am certified unfit.

THANKS, another-non-existent-guy-B-whom-I-seek-comfort-in-bitching-at-now.

I got 158 and I'm supposed to reach 160. And, I passed every single station already. Tell me, how not to get angry.

This world has got to be overhauled la.

Okay, wasted enough time already. Now do PI and email to Mr Chiang later.

I leave you with this homies.

Ama: (smsing while queuing to buy food) Zixi, what is your number?

Zixi: Are you hitting on me? (raise eyebrows, flattered eyes)

Ama: Err.. no...

Zixi: 983...

Ama: Your queue number, darling.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: