Friday, January 16, 2009

It's only the first week of school and I feel like I've been doing this since forever. School is so exhausting. And I hate it.

But I guess you already knew.

Anyway, today is my father's birthday! Oh technichally it was Friday la but anyway, you know it is so hard to find a place to celebrate his birthday. Like for example, on my mom's we always go to swensens cause she really likes it there. And my birthday, well, mine is the easiest cause I don't care where we go as long as it's small and simple. And it really helps if you hate the idea of getting older cause your mood is dampened and wherever you go, it does not matter cause you're just praying you'll be in attendance for your next birthday.

So, it was supposed to be a surprise dinner for him and my mother and I couldn't decide where to go so she called him and told him she's not cooking and all. And my father, being my father, said, "anywhere also can eat la". Then we couldn't decide on where to go and because I had to call him a million times, even a bodoh knows what's going on la.

In the end he wanted to go Simpang to eat chili crab. No cake. His fried rice and chili crab. That's how a real man celebrate.

Anyway, I was about to blog about how rotten my day was but, something happened really pleasant happened on the way home!

So you remember how I said I've always wanted a cat?

There was this stray cat- actually he isn't that stray cause he (I'm assuming it has penis) and I always see each other when I go to school in the morning and I always said hello to it so we already have a thang going.

So I saw Bobby (that's the name I gave him) again on the way home and I said hello. Next thing I know, the cutest thing was behind me until we reached home. And honestly, I was so afraid my mother wouldn't let me play with him and all but because I'm Ama, I ignored her while she nagged.

So I gave Bobby a bowl of water and like a minute later, my mother came complete with a bowl of milk and bread for Bobby. I honestly think my mother has difficulty understanding herself too.

Dad and Mom: Why you call him Bobby? How you know he's a boy?
Me: I call all animals Bobby. If he's a girl, I'll call it Boobie.

Happy birthday ba! You dont even know my blog url.
This is Bobby. Or maybe Boobie.



No comments: