Tuesday, January 27, 2009

MY IQ

So you know, I've been doubting my sheer intelligence for a long time coming now and honestly, it's getting disturbing.

Deep down, I have always known I am a genius whose intelligence is beyond compare and if any of you weakling were brave enough to stand next to me, I'll burn you in my presence cause my intelligence is just too overwhelming. I'm good just like that.

And if you were to be so silly and used me as a benchmark for heaven knows what reason, I knew for the longest time, you will never overcome or at the very very least meet the mark cause your expectation is sky high darling. For the sky is the limit and yours truly is the sky.

That was my ego talking.

I mean I know I'm all that (HAHA) but I know I can't be as good as all that. I'm just too human for that.

But but but, today of all days, I've discovered my purpose here and realised my true calling. And since 4 minutes ago, life has never been any better.


IQ Test Score

I just wanna say to all you haters who thought I was stupid, you are absolutely right cause I'm stupid when compared to the Universal Genius which happens to be the paramount in the Genius sphere. And guess who's before that?

REGIONAL GENIUS a.k.a ME!!

In all honesty though, nobody thought I was stupid, at least I like to think so. I mean, they have no reason to right!! And honestly again, I'm so surprised by my IQ cause I know it's good but I didn't expect it to be finger-licking good!

This must be one of the rare days I'm smart.

My father took the test too and lets just say when he and my mother made me, I didn't just take their genes; I took their brains too.

OMG. I'm so mean! But whatever la, it's my father and his IQ is lower than mine and I expected it all along but if it were to turn out different, I'll run away from home.

My mother refused to take the test cause I think she knows what's good for her (HAHA). Ignorance is bliss la.

OMG. Somebody stop me! Somebody stop the Regional Genius! (i just had to sorry)

No comments: