Monday, January 26, 2009

This is my 200th post and it's a depressing post.

Have you ever done something that inititally you felt so good about but in the end, you just wished you had not done it?

And no, I'm not talking about sex but technincally, come to think of it, it is a little like sex.

Okay I don't know, I never had sex before.

Amalina please shut up now.

Amalina, you shouldn't have gotten yourself into this whole shit la. You see, you just knew you shouldn't cause you cannot handle my emotions well and it doesn't help that the only thing you're good at is dissing.

The last time this happened it got you good. And you swore you keep a safe distance from all the drama for as long as you could. But you could not hold out for long apparently. Have you forgotten how agonising the first few days were and yet you subject yourself to such torture again?

And thank heavens this time was in the early days so things shouldn't be so ugly but know that it's painful all the same. You are so stupid; it's almost I don't recognise you.

The next time this happens, please take some time to read this post again and be reminded.

No comments: