Monday, January 19, 2009

You know, I was thinking and feeling.

And thinking and feeling again real hard.

And I've come to the conclusion that maybe, just maybe, I'm in love.

No please don't take me seriously cause half of the time I don't even know what I feel. I can't even tell the need to shit from menstrual cramp so I don't deserve to be taken seriously. Only because I tell you not to.

And you see, when it comes to hating, I'm the champion but when it comes to liking someone, I just can't do it that well.

Like I call people I really care about as "losers". But if you get this from me once in a while and there's no consistency, that means you are a loser. No two way about that.

I don't even know why I'm telling you all these but I think my heart skips a beat a lot now and honestly, it's getting uncomfortable.

But, please don't tell anybody, I'm enjoying this a tiny tad.

Now, who wants to be hated by me?

No comments: