Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm a little late on this but HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I used to have so much excitement for new year cause I regarded it as an opportunity to start afresh and what is new year without your endless list of resolutions right. Like, I just write things on and on almost in a trance like I've forgotten I am not Ultraman and as though I really would work my ass off to fulfil these resolutions.

This is coming from a girl who finds bathing an utter chore.

So anyway, went cycling with the family today and that was nice. Really nice. Only that I made them walk all the way from Macs to the East Coast eating area.

Oh tomorrow is my surgery! I've been waiting for it for a long time and honestly, I'm a tad terrified but you see, I've been wanting this like my whole life so that alone should keep me alive.

I need to stop blogging now cause my thighs hurt and my calves aching.

Lets hope 2009 kicks ass.

Toodles darlings!

No comments: