Saturday, January 10, 2009

My skin is so itchy.

So so itchy.

It's so itchy, i want to scratch it and watch as blood flows out of the wounds.

But that would hurt so much. Okay maybe no scratching.

Anyway, I cried when Jim died on Ghost Whisperer. Please tell me someone else cried too cause I'm having some chemical imbalance. I cry when I hear good, uplifting songs, when people win something, when I see the news coverage on Gaza, when somebody else's husband died in a purely fictional show.

But I couldn't cry when somebody walked out of my life or when getting my skin burnt.

Something is wrong with me. OMG. I'm gonna die.

Please ignore me. The itch is getting unbearable, I need to distract myself.

What did you have for lunch? Oh wow. That sounds disgusting. I hope it tasted better than it sounds.

Anyway, I was thinking of not sleeping tonight and just watch youtube. The thing is, I know I would scratch my face once I'm asleep and there's not a thing I can do once it starts bleeding.

So, to counter this problem, we shld get to the root of the problem. Thus, the solution of not sleeping.

Are you bored now reading on things that don't matter to you? Cos, I'm quite bored typing out my thoughts.

Will update the links soon and reply the tags. Haven't done that for a while.

See you later, alligator!

No comments: