Thursday, May 1, 2008

Pee Eye

Almost 12 hours, I've been staring at this screen and doing my PI.

Bloody PI.

I emailed Mr Chiang and Mr Kwek at 12ish then I refined it at 1ish. Now, I'm still refining it that I lost count the times I did it.

Double check, triple check the check list and each time I checked, I find something not right.

And, oh, I'm off the word limit. Way off. WAAAAAAAYYYY OFFF.

And, Mr Chiang said, "not to worry".

What was that suppose to mean? Not to worry that you are off the limit? Or not to worry that you are already 1 grade down for PI?

Okay, I'm over-reacting. He's a good person. And, I am a tired person now.

This post is really worthless.

Fong, I'm coming to SA to meet your principal. Tell her/him to bring the PW guy down or she/he will go down.

No comments: