Saturday, August 23, 2008

i have no title

Watch me contradict myself.

I think I may have hope in Physics. Not a whole big fat hope; just a teeny weeny little hope. You see, there was this lecture test that not many did well in and surprises of all surprises, I got a 11/25 for the paper. And if I had not been such a pussy and evaluated my answer for total energy, I would have gotten a 13 thus a pass.

But, that's not the point. The point is, Ms Wong stamped this "Improved" thingy on my paper and I was quite pleased, definitely. And, when we got back our Oscillations assignment, I passed again (a rarity, I swear). And she commented that I'm proving and she has confidence in me.

How to give up like that?! And she is really a dedicated and caring one so you know she's sincere about it and not just smoking. God, this is really hard now!

And you know what's also hard?

When your dad is very nice to you.

No, I love my dad. I tell him "I hate you" and "You suck, brotha!" before laughing hysterically at myself because these have no impact whatsoever on him. That's how I say I love you. Probably a little different from how you do it, eh?

So, he got this lobang and he smsed me in the middle of Physics tutorial with 3 pages worth of perfume brands that I may be interested in. And, I thought it was pretty funny because a) he spelled Calvin Klein wrongly and b) he loves to nag when I take his money to buy perfume.

Now, this is where it gets tough. He asked me 2 perfumes that I wanted in case the first one is out of stock. And he chose 2 also. So, he called his friend and he ordered both the perfumes I wanted and only one of his.

"Love is buying 1 perfume so your daughter can have 2"- my father.

How to tell him he suck like that?!!







No comments: