Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pip Pip

Honestly, I think SPA is just a joke. Just a big fat joke. Just like PW. Just like the system. Just like my life (because it revolves around the system).

All you do for Chem SPA is just memorie 2 full pages of results and during the actual exam, you go in, pipette a little of this, let some gas out, read a little of that, draw some line on a grid paper then vomit everything you've memorised the night before. That is the kind of education my father is paying.

For Physics, all you do is set up the experiment, don't even bother doing it, seriously. Insert some data in your table, so long it confers to the accuracy and by that I mean decimal points and significant figures, you are well on your way. But, Physics is tougher and tedious. But, it's still a joke.

My point is, other than exercising your memory and boosting your brain power, all this is just a waste of chemical solutions and time.

Anyhow, Ms Wong said during Phy SPA trial just now that she would talk to those who scored single digit for their recent test. And, yours truly, of course, was mentally prepared for a string of questions ranging from, "Did you study or not?" to "Why, want to be retained is it?" that all I said to my ruler while drawing my extreme line was ,"Who's your daddy?".

Turned out, I scored double digit but still, S. Surprising. Sarcasm. This is the product of getting U for almost all your Physics tests.

I am supposed to be doing my research essay now, which does not explain my presence here. But, screw it la. I'm just really shagged from this whole damned week. When tomorrow is over, that will be the happiest day of my life in 5 days.

CCP, here I come!

Ciao!

No comments: