Thursday, August 21, 2008

Respite

Finally!


I missed this space a little actually. Haha. How have you been? Cause I've been fucking great!

No, don't believe me this time.


Many many things happened that are worth mentioning but ironically, none is in my head right now. All I can think up there are dy/dx, cis trans, optical isomer. Cause that's pretty much what I've been doing this week. Yes, that only. Pro, no?


Oh! I and alongside with a few of my classmates (I know it has to be my classmates and I, my English is perfectly fine but I need to stress that this happened to me, yeah whatever, don't judge) were locked out of Chemistry tutorial today!


I was pretty scared at first cause I've never been locked out of first, my room, second, my house and third, any class. So, it's only natural la but slowly, I got the kick of it. And, it was pretty shiok to the extent of being a great joke. We freaking stood outside and looked through the glass window panes and kept ourselves busy with 38123812271273129873 number of isomers that can be formed from one molecule.

And, seriously la. I'm not complaining or giving up, okay maybe on the verge of hoisting the white flag but please la, I'm just a girl. Yes, I have boobs, not brains to do Physics. I just cannot do it and oh no darling, don't you dare do your thang and say "You didn't try hard enough!" cause if you are a guy, what do you know about having boobs?


And, if you are a girl and a) your knowledge of Physics extends widely to the usage of vernier callipers, I suggest you back the hell off. b) you take Physics and you are doing extremely well at it, good for you girl, but no, not everyone can be a freak, can we?


That being said, the reality is I'm doing Physics and boobs or not, its Physics to the end. And, that doesn't change the fact that some of our brains just refuse to process if the the acceleration of the apple is upwards or downwards, eh?


1 month to promos!



No comments: