Monday, August 4, 2008

Another Rant

When was the last time you wake up in the morning and you truly feel life in your every pore and your heart beats so fast in excitement, awaiting for the day ahead?

Mine was when we were still writing on walls of caves.

I have so much to complain about, I just don't know where to begin. There's this thing about school and then another about school and another one and one more and the list just goes on.

I used to love to hate the idea of going to school but now, I abhor the whole idea of hating school because that would mean thinking about school for a second or two and that I find highly disturbing.

Anyway, PW is still PW and that entails string of profanities. But, if I may risk being a weirdo for moment, I'm kinda enjoying PW a lot now. As much as EOM sucks my balls (figure of speech, don't have any), I like the whole idea of evaluating someone else's work and then you criticise it. Well, some prefer to concur with it but hey, where's the fun in that?

My EOM is something about MOE and at first I had reservation about criticising the Mecca of education here but when I was told I could do it but not overly, that's when I found the joy in PW.

And, I'm guessing that is not one of the aims they had in mind when the implemented this big joke we call Project Work.

Anyway, I have another CSE research essay to do. I've secretly enjoyed research essay just like I enjoy EOM but seriously, this is not a good time. On week 8, I will have a Maths Test, a Physics test, due for CSE research essay, Chem SPA, Physics presentation and perhaps something else I subconciously missed out.

But, the HOD of Chemistry said something about how we should know that Chem SPA takes precedence over everything else. So, that pretty much summed up what I'm gonna do for Week 8.

Tomorrow is the first day with a new GP teacher and it's a she. I never really liked language teacher with boobs. If I'm really unlucky, I'll get the old ones and that's extra reason to skip lesson cause they are usually very draggy and anal about everything.

If you are my new GP teacher, please do not drag the class, do not demand we do our work on the spot, do not time us when we do our work, do not nag, do not repeat yourself every 5 seconds, do not be yourself (especially if you fit the description above). *this list is not exhaustive.

No comments: