Monday, August 11, 2008

Incoherent

Have you ever held your pee for the longest time, say from 0800 to 2330hrs and with each passing moment, you feel your bladder threatening to give way, your tummy bloated inches by inches, your mind starts playing funny games with you and when you finally let it out, you know you wanted it, you needed it- the shiokest feeling ever?

Well, I have.

Seriously, peeing like that after holding back for lightyears is damn satisfying, I can safely say it feels better than sex. With the assumption, of course, that sex is more painful than it is pleasurable. Okay, who I am kidding, the only thing I know about sex is that it brought me here.

Anyhow, spent the day doing Chem's solubility product at Changi T2 and met the TK boys by chance. I miss them la cause I miss TK.

GP lesson is okay but Mr Chiang is dearly missed la.
I've forgotten Circular Motion.
I have problems with Chemical Kinetics.
I have not touched my CSE notes at all since beginning of term.
I've been doing Gravitation but still fail the goddamn quiz.
I've been doing vectors and hopefully, I'll pass.
I pass my first Chem test in MJC. Thank God.
And, Promos, I ain't ready. So fuck the hell off.

No, I don't mean that.
Just back the hell off, okay, Promos?

Okay. I miss writing in Malay.

come as a friend, as a tramp.

No comments: