Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sea of Red And White

I am at Bugis, drowned in National Day Songs while typing with great fervour (at least I like to think so) my PW.

I love PW so much that I'm willing to forsake my nation's birthday. Talk about sacrifice!

Teachers' Day proposal must be in by tonight.
PW doing now.
CSE research essay do later.
Die very soon.

For all the sacrifices I (and the rest of the millions of children) have to make at such tender age to get an A, for missing out my childhood days, for giving me so many reasons to hate being here, for giving me so many people to love cause I'm here, for making me take the cab because I am just lazy despite the exorbitant prices, for making me pay so much for GST and left me wondering where the "good service" comes from, for making my father earns so much and pay so much more for bills, for giving me shops to shop at but with no money, for making me laugh on a daily basis on our idiosyncrasy, for making me wonder really hard if I'm willing to stick my ass around here when I'm 21, for giving me the best yet ruthless education and for many other reasons, Happy National Day!

Now, I'll do PW again.

Thanks Singapore for this brilliant initiative- PW.

The air is so positive, I have no plans on being sarcastic tonight.

No comments: