Saturday, October 4, 2008

I miss you already

In Loving Memory of Frabbles
100707~041008



I'll miss you so much.
Everyone will.
Especially Cobbles.
I'll miss how you always stand whenever we walk past you.
How you always run for food and then run away with them.
How you always manage to escape from your house and come back when we call your name.
How you always get so excited when you start playing with tissue.
How you always climb all over our hands when we clean your house.
How you always fight with Cobbles to sleep at the corner.
How you always fight with Cobbles to sleep on the same wheel though each of you had one.
How you always took the nuts in Cobbles mouth when you had another in your hand.
How you always are so smart and cover yourself with the cloth whenever you sleep.
How you always look so ugly when you wake up.
How you always smile when I tickle your head and you tummy.
How you always look up when we call your name.
How you always choose to ignore me when I was throwing food at you.
How you always look at me whenver it is just the both of us in the cab when we are going to the vet.
How you always shrieked whenever Cobbles fought with you.
How you always lie on top of Cobbles and will never move.
How you always stand with your head on the wheel while sleeping.
How you always took all the ikan bilis so Cobbles will have none.
How you cried when you had injected and when blood refuse to stop flowing.
How you always sleep in Mak's hand.
How you remain so strong even when your tumor burst. Again and again and again.
How you became even stronger when your left hand became paralysed and still very naughty.
How you lie in my palms on the last night while I fed you water.


I love you kiddo. I love you so much, Frabbles.


No comments: