Saturday, October 18, 2008

This really won't make much sense but I have to type this out so as to clear my thoughts.

Sarah used to tell me that whenever something terrible happened and I was supposed to get upset, I don't but instead I get angry. And I used to think that it was a good thing cause I thought getting upset is the worst anyone can get emotionally and I am too afraid to go there.

But now, I realise that my fear of getting upset has been hindering so much things so far and I'm just too afraid to step out of my comfort zone.

Oh goodness, I admit I don't know where I'm going with this either.

This is what I meant to say actually. So, there's this little something that is going on and I'm really happy with it and happy is such an understatement. I really want this little something to happen for real but, here is the deal, I'm not sure if this little something is really something or if it is just nothing.

You get it? Good.

And I'm already on the excited phase and if I let myself go any further, chances of being upset and getting hurt will subsequently rise. And you know, I'm afraid of getting upset.

Forget all this.

I saw something that made me panic a little, okay, a lot and here I am writing funny nonsense.

It's 230am, so none of this actually makes much sense.

But, I really hope this little something is not nothing.

I feel like punching my gums now. Don't you?

No comments: