Thursday, October 23, 2008

I want to be a stand-up comedian

So, you know, I've been terribly busy with so much things of late that I cannot even decide what to do most of the time. I have PW, council things, managing my damned eyes which just refuse to open whenever I'm in front of the laptop except for times when I am surfing Youtube. Don't you come crying to me your life sucks.

But, seriously, I think I have a new ambition now. I used to want to be a teacher when I was young but when I reached puberty and my mind has reached its capacity to observe and infer, I observed that 9/10 times, teachers look and feel miserable. I, then infer, I was and in fact still miserable being in the system and there's no fuck in hell, I'll ever teach.

Which reminds me of something Ryan Stiles said in a show when asked what he would say if his daughter wanted to be a teacher. Genius replied, "Even prostitutes earn more than that, darling". LOL.

But, I love my teachers. (just to be safe here)

Then, I wanted and still want to be a psychologist. And then my mom said, "You cannot even handle yourself you want to handle others. Psycho can ah". I love my mom btw.

But, now, I have a new ambition. I want to be a stand-up comedian. No, asswipe, that wasn't a punchline. The only punch you gonna get is coming from my fist cause that's my current ambition. Don't judge!

I won't stand though cause I tremble a lot when I have to do some public thing, so I'll sit. I have stage fright and nobody in this godforsaken world believes me. You see, being able to talk and being comfortable on stage are different from having no stage fright.... I think. I'm comfortable on stage after a while but I have stage fright and everytime I'm talking especially in school, my mind is a beautiful mess and my heart just pump it man.

Anyway, go watch Katt Williams on Youtube. He is my friggin' idol now.

Until I have a new ambition, the only thing I want to become now is Katt Williams. Minus the hairdo.

No comments: