Monday, October 27, 2008

For those who are retaining/leaving, seriously guys, your lives are so much more than this. Be upset cause that is only natural, cry out loud if you have to but don't wallow too much in self-pity. Bounce back. Come back stronger than you were and shove this fucking system down their throats. It's not who you were that matters, it's who you choose to be now that does. Shit happens y'all but honestly, the most fucked up shit may just turn out to be the best you'd ever get.

I may be the last person you ever want to take advice from, I don't blame you. I never believed anything I tell myself 85% of the time. And, you can say this shit isn't happening to me so it's easier to say all this but I've had my share of this kind of pain and the only way to come back is to bounce back stronger.

A wise wise man once told me, "It's how you bounce back that shows how strong you really are".

I belive with my whole life in that.

No comments: