Friday, October 3, 2008

PMS

Today is MJ's Open House and everything ends at 6pm.

And I barely had 4 hours of decent sleep and this is not because I chose to stay awake, I was just wide awake.

Urgh. I feel so PMS now. Maybe because I do have that now. URGH. It sucks when you have eggs.

I hate the cramps. The back pain. And all the other pains that come at all other places. And the terrible terrible thirst.

See! I am sooo PMSing now. I am just gonna ramble.

And the bloody 'shift' button decides to go anal on me.

One of my 3 hamsters, the youngest of the lot, the one with the name Frabbles because in Sec 4 I thought naming my hamster after a name inspired by an element from the Periodic Table was the coolest shit on earth, have blood cancer.

And we brought him to the vet and they did some mean things (taking his blood, painful thus mean) in which Frabbles cried. Like really cried. Like with tears and all. And he shrieked. In pain. They figured he would never make it by Hari Raya but shortly, his tumor burst and now he's really tiny. And he keeps bleeding. Now, his left hand, where the tumor used to be is paralysed. But he is still so upbeat and adorable and annoying in his own ways.

You see, he is in such excruciating pain that as painful as it is for me, I rather he dies cause at the very least he stops suffering. But, I don't want him to cause it's so hard to let go something you really love and care about. I took quite a long time to get over Pebbles' (my first hamster) death.

But each time he runs around with 2 legs and a hand, nothing tears you up more than that.

Okay, all this is not helping my PMS. I'm making it worse!

Play with the hamsters now!

No comments: