Tuesday, November 18, 2008

According to my laptop, I have 16% to do this before the battery dies so lets do this fast.

So, I've been missing for a while and that's because of 2 things. One, I had a fever like I said but things get out of control and I'm talking 40.1degrees celcius out of control here and my whole family has this strange virus thingy and my mother was hospitalised. So in a nutshell, I was too lethargic and what else, lazy. Second, I was lazy.

But, now, I'm okay, not great okay. Just sneeze, cough, oooh, i'm seeing double, oh, no i'm fine okay. Yeah, so that's okay I guess.

Since we are talking ill-fortune here, lets just stick it to that.

J1 bash was so so much better than I expected or we expected for that matter. But, note to self, don't try to be hero and emcee with a fever. Only thing on your mind is to get off the stage alive.

My hamster, Cobbles, being the darling that he is, bit my index finger. No, actually, he always does that so when he bites me a little on my finger, I will carry him up and so he dangles in mid air. And, he loves that. Just that, the other day, he bit my finger softly while I was talking to my Aunt and I didn't realise. Next thing I know, BAAAM! Bit a part of my finger where the vein was and now my right palm has this subtle blue bulge. Hurts just a little though.

Oh no, 12%!

Oh, remember the skin centre appointement I was talking a few months back? I'm having a minor surgery this coming 2nd January! It's not really ill-fortune cause I've been wanting this surgery but it's a surgery so I just thought I should be a little scared.

And oh, China in 9 days! I haven't packed anything, prepared nothing and I'm going to the land of Mao!!!! Oh my god, this is so exciting! I love all the cinones and bak kwa! Okay, no not really.

And I finished all this at 11%. God, I'm good.

No comments: