Friday, November 7, 2008

This Friday is down down down.

I've never felt rotten on a Friday.. not since ever. But, today I do.

Plans were busted. This and that... Now I need to find something to do to fill my boredom. Like for example yesterday, if I were bored, I could watch and google Barack and Michelle Obama. But, today I can't cause all the articles, all the youtube videos... been there, done that darling.

And when I feel like the world is turning into a dark evil place, I seek solace in Katt Williams but now I can't because I've watched all his stand-ups, memorise all his lines. I just have to run them in my head and I'll start laughing.

And if all is lost, there's always PW. But, that ugly bitch is over. It's like a funny feeling, I kinda liked its over but I wished it linger for a while, just a little while for me to savour the moment. But who am I kidding, goodfuckingbye PW.

I think I'll start cleaning my room. For real this time. I just don't know where to begin in that shithole.

Catch ya later, alligators.

No comments: