Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's close to 1am and I'm feeling for this patient on the operating table on Grey's Anatomy, who's getting his heart operated on while being wide awake. Oh the pain. I cannot even stand a needle in my arm and now we talking metal things in my heart? Gotta pass that.

Anyhoo, the real pain now is planning for Orientation. It's so torturing, I swear I can go through 4, okay maybe 3 rounds of heart surgeries back to back. It's really not about the event that you are planning because most of the things are up to you but the other things that are not up to you bite your ass really well. Like uncertainty of when a freaking event will be held, like shifting events from one day to another.

It sounds pretty okay here but oh trust me, it isn't when you get down to the real shit.

If you are coming into Meridian next year, you better bring your ass to Orientation and like it or not, you better like the Finale!

Talking about council work that I have to face less than 8 hours before I am awake is making me not to want to be awake. Urgh.

Anyway, I need to ramble cause I drank coffee just now and my eyes are so wide awake. It's always awake at all the wrong time but give me a Phyics notes to read now, the eyes close. No argument there.

I discovered something about myself of late. I think I am an animal lover. Yeah, others just knew it, I had to take 17 years to find that in me. I love my hamsters; I cannot imagine if one of them just die when I wake up.

No, actually, I can, it'll be just like Pebbles and Frabbles.

Then, everytime I see a cat, I have this urge to always carry it home. The only thing stopping me is my mother's scream and my father's nag and perhaps, my hamsters becoming food for Weewee. That's my imaginary cat's name by the way.

Okay, rambled enough. Sleep!

No comments: