Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm just saying, this is my shiiiiaat!




The last time I talked to a friend in need was when her teacher thinks she was being too involved in boys at one time and threatened to let her parents know. And, of all other candidates, she chose to me to get sound advice from. And being the most perfect person to give everyone the best solution, I told her, "Let's pretend we are a couple and you are involved with boys just to know which side of the game you on,".

See, this is the kinda solution I dispense. I put myself in double the problem the friend has and I put the friend in the most uncomfortable position. And, I still don't find that strange.

Just had a convo with a friend with a phone dilemma. The phone is pretty neat, the more I looked at it, the more I see my Omnia moving away.

No, that isn't the problem. This is... there's this promotion thing going on and tomorrow is the last day and he needs to raise 200dollars. And he has 100dollars. And we have no solution. Oh, if you are thinking of one now, trust me darling, it won't work.

So, being the most perfect person to ask a soultion from- again, I offered to let him have my money first. Now, this is what I see from where I'm standing. I want him to get his phone but I don't have that much money, well if you count a few purple notes and some coins much money in the first place.

So, I was praying so hard, pray, pray, pray, that he would say no, and realise I just wanted to help but had no capacity to. I prayed so hard; it was the longest 3 seconds of my life.

Oh, don't you be giggling at me. I was just being a friend! A friend with kosong brain.

And, phew, he typed the most beautiful no in the most beautiful font ever.

Alright, gonna sleep now, with my purple notes and coins under the pillow. Toodles!

No comments: