Thursday, November 6, 2008

I haven't had PMS for the longest time. But today I am just pissed at everything that constitutes this blurdy world.

Listen to my innermost thoughts...

I want to clean my room so bad. I really do. But, no bullshit here, I am just damn lazy. Too lazy to even clear the stacks of papers on my table. Oh, but I really want to file things accordingly, maybe vacuum the room, paint the room a darker shade of purple and install a plasma tv on the wall.

But, I've got no money. No energy.. maybe I do, but I am just too fucking lazy. See, this is what Ikea does to you. Everything in that bitch looks so pristine and perfect and just the way it has to be and when you come to your own room... you're like, "Hell no, I'm not sleeping in this shit,".

Maybe I should go Ikea again tomorrow night just to feel sorry for myself.

I reminded my Mom and aunt they were thirsty and they should go to the kitchen when in actual fact, I find their conversation very annoying. No, it's nothing personal, I swear. It's just the blood discharge that makes me hormonal.

I really want to be Katt Williams. Haha. I remember all his lines. Damn, I'm obsessed. But, no, I really want to be him.

I'm worried about J1 bash. Fazall and I are emcees and I have set a quota for myself, if less than ____ number of people are coming, I will just take over the stage and become Katt Williams. I swear. I'll do all his lines and and and, I'll curse like him. Oh by the way, Katt curses in the most beautiful tone.

If that genius calls you a motherfucker, which he and 23182731 other African American comedians, it'd probably sounds like, "oh baby...".

I want to buy a cat. I think I will just sneak a cat home one of these days. I'll just say he needed to pee real bad.

Whatever la. I'm angry for no reason.

Haha.

No comments: