Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've been tagged by Has to do this thing here and usually, I won't be bothered. But because today, I am bored and I am hungry and also terribly angry with my mother, I will do this. Just for the record, I have legitimate reasons to be angry now unlike most days.

Okay I need to let this off my system. You see, China trip is like 6 days short and I'm bringing 7 sets of top and bottom and more for everything else that goes underneath it. Not that you are the least interested. The point is, my mom thinks I'm way underpacked.

You people do the math okay- 6days. 7 sets of clothing. Underpacked or nicely packed? Huh, you better say nicely packed.

But, I'm just so goddamned irresponsible and lazy that I haven't even started packing yet and my mother is being so bloody nice by ironing my things and putting my stuff in the luggage. And here I am complaining. Bodoh la ama.

But, still nicely packed. Period.

Rules & Regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little facts as well as state this rule clearly
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names
*NO TAGS BACK!*

Before I begin, 10 would not suffice. (and in no order okay. im good all the same)

1. When I was in P3, I got a little adventurous when I saw my father's shaver and because puberty hasn't hit, the only place the shaver would go was... no, not the hair, too overrated. My eyebrows. I cried so bad and I went to school for close to a month with botak left eyebrow and on the pretext I fell and hit my eyes and my eyebrow was ripped off. Retarded since young.

2. In sec 3, I was on this personal campaign to see how long my fringe could grow and so when I went to snip the top part of my hair and the mofo hairdresser accidentally cut my fringe so friggin short, I cried all the way home. HAHAHA.

3. When I was young, I used to cry in front of the mirror. Just thought I look more pitiful that way.

4. I cannot sleep without a blanket. No matter how warm the night is, I need a blanket.

5. This is slightly disgusting. You know when you eat mee soto or something like that, your saliva will somehow become thicker right. Right. I like to let my saliva hang off my lips just to see how long it could go. And, I'm pro at this.

6. I cried when I watch Lion King, Finding Nemo, Narnia. And I make fun of my mother when she cries watching Korean shows.

7. Actually, I kinda like twisting and breaking some part of my bones. Like the ankle and the arm. It makes me feel stronger. Haha.

8. I talk to myself most of the time I am alone. Okay, all the time.

9. I only appear extroverted but I just like my time alone and I actually am a very very very extremely shy person. No, really.

10. When I was young, right up to Sec 2, the only thing I wanted to be was to be a boy. No, really. And I watched this movie when I was in Primary 4 where this girl slept underneath the stars and next morning, for some strange reasons, oh vagina no more. Hello penis! I believed it could happen because I was young and naive not stupid. I wanted to be a boy sooo bad.

And Ama tag:
1) hugh laurie
2) patrick dempsey
3) barack obama
4) pamela anderson
5) ryan stiles
6) ellen degeneres
7) katt williams
8) paris hilton
9) adrian pasdar
10) just to see if stupidity is infinite... bush.

In case one of them doesn't reply, you guys can take his/her place.

1) fong.. the boyfriend snatcher
2) atiqah
3) istilah
4) kehui
5) daryl
6) rico
7) jessie
8) huiqi
9) you
10) and you too if you are interested.

OKay dah. Tired sak.

No comments: